This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey,
    If any of you are using My Fitness Pal and want to friend me so we can compare menus etc., my user name is MDAPebbles67.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• It won't let me add by username, has to be a Facebook friend or your email as far as I can tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by AshleyL View Post
        It won't let me add by username, has to be a Facebook friend or your email as far as I can tell.
        If you go to Community, then click "Find members", you can add a friend by username there.

Added you.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Mine is the same as my username here...deMuralist

Does anyone know how to view your friend's food tracking? I can't figure it out.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I went to my friends list and clicked on your name. It says view food diary on my phone app.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Thanks Jenn! Mine is ashleylayton7.

Comment

• Ok, can't find community. I'm on the app, maybe y'all are using the website?

Comment

• day 17 was stellar!

1217 calories
                  68% fat
                  22% protein
                  8% carbs

Even at 8% carbs I slept really good! I woke up when hubby left for work instead of going back to sleep after he told me goodbye.

I also hit a new LOW - if you want to count 2/10's a pound --- WHICH I DO! 178.6 TODAY!!! I'm doing to happy dance!

Not sure what today holds for dinner fare............ we're having a crew over to help move my son's junk into the trailer so tomorrow we can move him to his newly purchased house! So, I will likely be eating left overs (salmon and sw. pot) while they all eat pizza. ???? not sure.

EDIT: hey - what happened to my signature and ticker?
                  1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                  2. Eat to heal
                  3. Move to live
                  4. Embrace today
                  5. Live with intention
                  6. Respect my body
                  7. Cultivate joy
                  8. Find my passion
                  9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• on the app it looks like if you go to the bottom and click friends then tap friends at the top of the page then an add friends button will appear at the bottom (yep I was using the web)
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yes, but that method doesn't give an option to search for a user. I'll try it on the comp later.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                        on the app it looks like if you go to the bottom and click friends then tap friends at the top of the page then an add friends button will appear at the bottom (yep I was using the web)
                        What she said.

Added DeMuralist and Ashley.

Mine is jenn26point2, just like here.

Comment

• ahh, mine wouldn't sync so I wasn't sure what it would do.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Actually, now that I look at it, it wants email address, facebook friends, or contacts (from the phone). We may have to request your friendship, Ashley. let me do some more playing.

Comment

• yeah, thanks jenn. I really think this will be very helpful to see what each other is doing food wise. I am totally open to comments as well.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Chris, did you know you can force it to sync? Click the down arrow in the circle, then select "All Local Changes Synced", then press sync now.

Comment

Working...
                                X