X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added it to the LCHF recipe group
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

I am making that soup over the break.. oh yeah.. looks fabu!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

I didn't even know you could make groups like that. You're like a forum master or something.

I don't think I'll be doing this challenge. I'd like to do some kind of challenge, or at least make some kind of change, but I am not sure what.
        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I am sure I discovered it by accident!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

I have more recipes at home that I'll post in here since I can't add them to the recipe group thread.
            Georgette

Comment

why can't you add them to the recipe group thread?
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

Today a student gave me 6 chocolate covered oreos. I gave them all away. Am I crazy? No. I'm just full of "Fatisfaction"! At least they came in a nice tin.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

There, added myself to the LCHF recipe group. I have a ton of LCHF recipes at home, so I will add them later. I have a keto pizza that is awesome.
                  Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                    Today a student gave me 6 chocolate covered oreos. I gave them all away. Am I crazy? No. I'm just full of "Fatisfaction"! At least they came in a nice tin.
                    Did you keep the tin?
                    Georgette

Comment

Geo, I cannot wait to see your recipes if the Broccoli Cheese soup is an indicator of what we will be seeing!!!
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

p.s. YEAH Paula!
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

Fatisfaction is an excellent term!
                          Depression Lies

Comment

Yes, Kept the tin. I also turned down bagels and iced tea. No power at my house so store BBq chickens for dinner.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

I don't post often but do read the forum frequently gleaning lots of useful bits. I have been in ketosis since August. My macros average 80% fat, 15% protein and 5% carbs. All primal and easy for me to keep to. I average 1500 calories/day. I have lost 30 lbs since August. I plan to stay in ketosis for the long term. I feel my best on ketones. Fasting when needed is no problem. I'll be following this thread and joined the recipe group for new ideas. My best new find is kelp noodles. Wonderful crunch in salads but great filler in chicken soup. I do have 30-40 lbs fat loss to reach my goal of 20% body fat or less. Will get a dexa scan when I am closer. Thanks to OP for starting the thread!

Comment

Welcome and Thanks for sharing.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X