Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would just add it to my stuff. I do BP tea. I would probably also occasionally add it to dinner ( ie. shrimp scampi) It would take a long time to use it, but it wont go bad.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Good idea. No reason I can't still have it.

Thank you for that link. When I came home from shopping DH had printed out 5 pages of things about statins which means he took the time to read them!
      Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Final January Report

SW 247.5 CW 229.2 -18.3lbs
        Hips 51-48 -3in
        Waist 38-35 -3in
        Bust 45-42.5 -2.5in The husband says the loss is in circumference not volume.
        16 inches total over 8 body parts.

Other Stuff:
        Only 3 binge days out of 31. That is my best month in over a year.
        PMS symptoms minimal. Fewer cramps, less emotionality, no PMS binge.
        Inflammation in bad ankle has almost disappeared.
        Strength gains in the gym.
        Energy and emotions more stable. Accomplishing more tasks.
        I feel as if I am in tune with my body. I can tell the difference between tired and hungry.

For me, this has been a revealing month. I started this thread out of desperation and hope that maybe this was my answer to stopping the binges and reaching my health goals. I feel as if I have finally cracked my own code to optimal health.
        Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-01-2013, 03:50 AM.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Congrats on the gains in knowledge and the losses of fat, aches, pains, binges and various assunder other said losses! Good job! Now quit gloating and get back to work!

Comment

• Today is report in day, so there should be a lot of gloating.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• yes, I understand.... I was just giving you a good natured ribbing..... can't help it, it's a personal flaw of mine...

Comment

• oh, and you have reason to gloat.... good job!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  yes, I understand.... I was just giving you a good natured ribbing..... can't help it, it's a personal flaw of mine...
                  I read it the way it was intended. I was just warning you what was coming.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                    I read it the way it was intended. I was just warning you what was coming.
                    lol... tiz OK... I have a thick hide..... it matches my head!

Comment

• Wahoo Pebbles!!! Awesome job! That commercial is right, you gain when you lose (just not with Special K or whatever). Thank you for starting this whole supportive thread, it has created a hope in me as well....and I am guessing after today's posts, many others.
                      “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
                      ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

SW (January 2011): 208.5
                      LPW (March 23, 2013): 156.0
                      CW (July, 4, 2013): 172

Comment

Final January Report

Only 3 binge days out of 31. That is my best month in over a year.

For me, this has been a revealing month. I started this thread out of desperation and hope that maybe this was my answer to stopping the binges and reaching my health goals. I feel as if I have finally cracked my own code to optimal health.
                        Fantastic, Pebbles! I am so impressed by your perseverance and spirit. I salute you(with added bunny hops for excitement)!

Comment

That's great news, Paula.
                          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
                            Good idea. No reason I can't still have it.

Thank you for that link. When I came home from shopping DH had printed out 5 pages of things about statins which means he took the time to read them!
                            AH, good, then your husband is more reasonable than mine, congratulations.
                            Chris
                            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Good luck with your ongoing EMF endeavours, dear people; I hope you all achieve what you're aiming for.

I'm afraid I won't be staying on for the continuing challenge, because I've found that this way of eating is not sustainable or enjoyable for me in the medium to long term, and all the focus on counting/macros etc is rather triggering for someone with a history of disordered eating such as mine.

I lost two kilos (at least while I was sticking with it), but unfortunately gained a deepening resentment for former favourites such as avocados, macadamias, pâté and high fat dairy. So I need to loosen up for a while and get out of the kind of obsessive mindset I've slipped into.

Best of luck to everyone! May your journeys be fatisfying.
                              I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• January EMF Report

So, I have sworn off the scale and measuring again until March 3rd, that gives my body 6 weeks to get with the program. But cheers to non-scale victories.

Most important one...Sleep has improved dramatically!
                                Energy slowly improving.
                                Shoes are looser (weird I know)
                                Rings spinning like crazy
                                An elastic banded skirt, was gapping in the back.
                                I am getting more things done (and to DH's delight, managing to keep the kitchen very clean)
                                I have a heightened PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) as I finally feel like I have found an answer I can not only live with for the rest of my life, but actually enjoy!

I am sure there are more, but for now, that is a great start. See you in the continuing challenge thread!
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X