This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    I wish I could help you out NK. I've never had chai before and know nothing about it.
    Hell, any noncaffeine cream based drink would be great. I need the fat.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• I used google and found this Creamy Hot Carob & Coconut Drink and Hot Milk Drink Recipes - How to Make Hot Milk Drinks
      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
        I am so embarrassed that I spent weeks thinking Cori was actually going to a Russian circus, and that some of you were going with her.

* hangshead *
        OMG.. LOL.. its ok.. I was thinking there would be a trapeze act!
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• NK, I just make bullet proof tea (rooibus is naturally decaf). Or if I am needing liquids, I drink hot teas all night with cream in them (I do use stevia too). Just make it a strong brew. It is really scrumptious.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ok, when I ask for buttah, I mean I want buttah, not that 1 molecule away from being plastic crap called margarine! Ugh!
            Primal since March 5, 2012
            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
              Ok, when I ask for buttah, I mean I want buttah, not that 1 molecule away from being plastic crap called margarine! Ugh!
              Ick!

I have gone off the taste of coffee, its very weird. I am preferring tea with HWC now. I guess my body is telling me its time to give up coffee finally.

Comment

• Anyone else love Glee? LOL
                Singing is one skill I really wish I had.

Comment

• Let me take one moment I say I am jealous that you are in Australia. Always wanted to go there!

Comment

• Hate Glee. Love the singing. If that makes any sense!
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Hot milk ginger tea is a very popular eastern beverage... IMO you can pop cream in it just as well.

I always keep dried ginger around the house for that purpose.
                      Ginger tea bags from the store... some sort of spicy, ginger heavy, herbal mix, should work. Maybe.

*edit: sorry my Circus confused you Panda. But it really makes complete sense to me.
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• yep makes sense Panda
                        Ashley, are you ever going to come here for a holiday do you think?
                        I do prefer NZ LOL, we moved here cos my husband got a job, I will always be a proud Kiwi

Comment

• I just mainlined the hot cream. I was hungry and didn't feel like fucking with it.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• When I watch that show, I'm reminded of one of the strangest little boys I ever taught. His mother donated boxes upon boxes of brand-new toys to our classroom that her son had been given but never played with. He simply did not know what to do with them. Why push a car around and say zoom? Why hug a stuffed animal? Why stick Legoes together and pretend it's a spaceship? He stood in the middle of the classroom watching children do these things but felt no compunction to join in. There was an odd vacancy to him, and I feel like that when I watch Glee. Here are the characters. Here is the set. The writers have no idea what to do with them (and resort to absolutely preposterous stories as a result).

But I still love the singing.
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Ayla, I'd love to, no telling but certainly not anytime soon It wouldn't be cheap.. And I dont like planes either! Yes, NZ looks nice too!

Comment

• Ahhhh...

I cooked a joint end of an uncured ham for dinner... and I'm obsessed with the skin!
                                This might ick some of you out, but it's SO good. Cooked perfectly.
                                Yeah... skin with fat.
                                There is protein in skin right, collagen deliciousness... I don't even really want to eat the meat.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X