This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
    When I eat out I usually order a salad with a burger rare. Put the burger on top of the salad, then ask for vinegar and oil and dress the salad myself. I like to get a burger that has avocado and or blue cheese something like that. I bet you could do that, cause it looked like you could order a side salad as your burger side, just tell them to keep the bun and anything that might have sugar in it (ketchup, vinaigrette, etc)

Interesting about the hormones, since I am thinking I must be moving into menopause.
    Village Inn's oil and vinegar, for anyone who's interested, is CORN OIL!! I asked once when I got a salad. Now when I go there I take my own oil.

Chris, I think I'll take your suggestion tomorrow night. I'll be eating out again thanks to school. <-- b/c I'm not sure if I feel or about school/eating out.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I would just get an omelet with none of the sides. That page made me hungry.
      Georgette

Comment

• ahh, rats on the oil. The thing is if you order the burger rare then the juices act as a dressing so maybe a bit of mayo (ok not the greatest choice, but slightly better than corn oil) and vinegar.

you made me smile with the explanation of the faces.

When I was in beauty school we ate at a place called Eats, very cheap, not super healthy. In college, we ate at a little ethnic restaurant, cheap and healthy...but you had to eat lunch early because they would run out of food!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
          I'd get the omelet and not worry so much about the protein.

Also, where you ladies' are describing your breakouts are also in the hormone zone. Could it be possible that we could be realigning our hormone balance through this protocol?
          Who knows. My pimples were mostly on my chin and along the jawline and they hurt badly. One other item of note. I had my Russian Circus the first Monday in January and then it came back for a few days last week. Not a normal 28 day cycle if you know what I mean and the first one like this since the ablation in August.
          Georgette

Comment

• I am so embarrassed that I spent weeks thinking Cori was actually going to a Russian circus, and that some of you were going with her.

* hangshead *
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Russian Circus, shark week, visit from Aunt Flo, Red Tent week...
              My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Looking forward to tomorrow to see official losses for Jan.

Comment

• Actually for the gang in the US, weigh in is not until Friday AM. We are looking forward to hearing your report tomorrow.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    I would just get an omelet with none of the sides. That page made me hungry.
                    They look at me funny when I say no hashbrowns, no cakes, no fruit, no toast, no english muffin, etc, but could you bring me some buttah?

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    I am so embarrassed that I spent weeks thinking Cori was actually going to a Russian circus, and that some of you were going with her.

* hangshead *
                    We were all fooled at first, Panda. *liftsPandachin* It's ok.

Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    Who knows. My pimples were mostly on my chin and along the jawline and they hurt badly.
                    Mine too... I attempted to pop the one that hurt last night b/c I was tired of it hurting and figured if I 'drained' it, it would stop hurting. I ended up bruising myself, so now I have a painful zit that is bruised and hurting more.
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      I am so embarrassed that I spent weeks thinking Cori was actually going to a Russian circus, and that some of you were going with her.

* hangshead *
                      I actually thought the same thing LOL! When she finally explained herself, I fell in love with that term so now I use it. My husband thought I was nuts!
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        Actually for the gang in the US, weigh in is not until Friday AM. We are looking forward to hearing your report tomorrow.
                        Oh thank you! I was about to have a freak out moment.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                          They look at me funny when I say no hashbrowns, no cakes, no fruit, no toast, no english muffin, etc, but could you bring me some buttah?
                          I'm ordering Bob Evans for the husband and I when I leave work and picking it up on the way home. I order my omelet a la carte meaning just the omelet and no hashbrowns, toast or biscuits. Also ordering some extra sour cream on the side and throwing on 2 tbsp of buttah when I get home. Oh and hot sauce
                          Georgette

Comment

• Folks, help me out. I want a hot, cream based drink. Chocolate is out, because of the caffeine and theobromine, as is BP coffee. All I can think of is a chai breve.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I wish I could help you out NK. I've never had chai before and know nothing about it.
                              Georgette

Comment

• ooh sorry, I forgot about being ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X