So my group b strep test for pregnancy came back positive and they'll need to put me on antibiotics during birth. I'm just wondering if I should start taking pre & probiotics now, with 3 weeks left before the IV, or wait until I'm closer. How much should I have each day? I'm thinking of re-incorporating raw milk back into my diet (I buy it for my 4yo now), along with more Greek yogurt, and the occasional kefir smoothie. I also have access to other supplements thanks to my chiropractor and essential oils.
No announcement yet.