No announcement yet.

do flavored bagged coffees hurt a fast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do flavored bagged coffees hurt a fast?

I received a bag of green mountain coffee southern pecan coffee which states no calories and such. Was wondering if drink this or any other natural flavored coffee during my fasting times would inhibit some fast breaking response.

I don't consider coffee breaking a fast. I drink mine with a bit of half and half and still consider myself fasted.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Originally posted by Damiana View Post
      I don't consider coffee breaking a fast. I drink mine with a bit of half and half and still consider myself fasted.
      well i was more ocncerned with the spices and such they use to flavor the coffee affecting the fast. Would bagged coffee from the store like starbucks vanilla or caramel, which are also naturally flavored, be ok during a fast? do you know?

Comment

I'm not sure if the flavorings ruin a fast or not. They sure ruin the coffee.....IMHO

Comment

Some flavored coffees contain gluten. Call Green Mountain's customer service and they should tell you. Not answering your question, but thought it should be brought up.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
            I'm not sure if the flavorings ruin a fast or not. They sure ruin the coffee.....IMHO
            Yeah, this.

Comment

I don't think they'll break the fast since they're 0 calorie, but they certainly ALWAYS contain artificial flavors. I've never seen a natural flavored coffee. They are always naturally AND artificially flavored.
              Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

It will not break your fast.

However, don't kid yourself with the "natural" BS.

Comment

Working...
                X