Free Paleo Cookbook on Amazon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Paleo Cookbook on Amazon

FREE cookbook on Amazon today. Thought I'd share. http://amazon.com/dp/B00ACA25LA

Got it. Thanks for the reminder post.

Comment

Bah, for me the only option showing is Kindle (I have a Kobo). No option for web- or PC-based. Is it just me?

Comment

You can download kindle on your PC, and then download it there.

Sorry, my husband is the kindle person, so he did it, I can't be more precise.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahW View Post

Go to the Amazon site and it will show you how to download kindle for your mac or pc FREE. And if a luddite like me can do it, it's not complicated.

Comment

How on a PC?

Originally posted by SarahW View Post

How do you download it to a PC? The Amazon site says I don't have a kindle (true) or a reading app that supports this item.
            "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Seems its not free for UK readers! Why might that be??

Comment

Originally posted by breadsauce View Post
                Seems its not free for UK readers! Why might that be??
                Too late my friend - it was yesterday. It's less than two quid anyway isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by lordgrover View Post
                  Too late my friend - it was yesterday. It's less than two quid anyway isn't it?
                  Shame! But you are right - it isn't going to break me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptocode View Post
                    How do you download it to a PC? The Amazon site says I don't have a kindle (true) or a reading app that supports this item.
                    You have to have a Kindle or the free reading app to give the book a place to go before you can download it. The free reading app is avaiable for Android phone or tablet, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows 8 PC or tablet, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone.

Download the app here, except now the book isn't free anymore. The app still is, and I would download it to your PC anyway because there are tons of books that are free, especially classics and "how-to" type books.
                    Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                      You have to have a Kindle or the free reading app to give the book a place to go before you can download it. The free reading app is avaiable for Android phone or tablet, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows 8 PC or tablet, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone.

Download the app here, except now the book isn't free anymore. The app still is, and I would download it to your PC anyway because there are tons of books that are free, especially classics and "how-to" type books.
                      Yes. This. Plus Amazon has daily specials on all kinds of books for free as promotional give aways. Once you get your kindle app just do a search on "free books" and see what is on offer that day.

Comment

Working...
                      X