Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb argument with my friend... Thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, he knew you don't eat grains... yet he took you to a NOODLE place, and got upset when you didn't want the noodles, which he knew you don't eat in the first place? Sounds like he's the inconsiderate one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kata View Post
      So, he knew you don't eat grains... yet he took you to a NOODLE place, and got upset when you didn't want the noodles, which he knew you don't eat in the first place? Sounds like he's the inconsiderate one.
      He's taken me for sushi a few times and I usually eat a small amount despite the rice.

But the amount of rice I get from a few pieces of sushi was NOTHING compared to the amount in the giant bowls of pho which were like 90% noodles with a few pieces of paper-thin meat.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
      X