Carb Refeed- Interesting Thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Refeed- Interesting Thought

I have just done a quick internet search on carb refeeds and diarrhoea which i've unfortunately experienced in-liue with some of my carb refeeds. Now i have a bad gut, some fructose malabsorption and obviously not a tip-top digestive system. But, i can't let that stop me from having some carbs.

There could be a plethora of reasons why i might have these bowel movements, which generally clean me out completly (minor positive ) but i stumbled on this link

Hypophosphatemia - Refeeding Syndrome

It's quiet interesting. With the fear of perhaps doing more damage to my gut flora, i want to make a change in my approach and or food choices, but perhaps this might be a transition phase of having carb refeeds? I'm thinking of trialining it for another week or two, to see if my body adjusts to having carbs mroe regularly.

Does anyone know if the merits of the link provided stand? And has anyone else had experience with carb refeeds in the form of loosish stool? Chances are it'st just my gut and perhaps sweet potatoes might be out for the time being, but i hope to arrive to a definitive approach soon, as i don't want it affecting my health and strength training.

Yeah, same here. I do a refeed and BOOM it's a brown blast in the backyard. So I have pretty much quit doing them.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I've never had this problem with my carb refeeds before. If anything, I have the opposite.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
      X