Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people rate Following the Primal Blueprint Approach, with Success?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do people rate Following the Primal Blueprint Approach, with Success?

How do people rate Following the Primal Blueprint Approach, with Success?

More energy, better health, stronger, tastier food...so all good.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Comment

I rate it numerically.

Comment

I rate it with bacon.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I rate it by the number of spambots we attract. (Look at 1st post's sig above.)

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
            I rate it by the number of spambots we attract. (Look at 1st post's sig above.)
            That's actually not a bad measure.

Consider that the rate of growth of the forums here and the interest in Primal in general means that people have enoug incentive to program spambots to hock their products, websites, and anti-primal messages here. If we'd stayed small and unpopular, there'd be no such incentive. It's the whole "Mac vs. PC" virus debate all over again.
            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
            X