Need ideas for meals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Breakfast - not sure? Something light because I don't have much time."

get up earlier? :-) scrambled eggs in the microwave...takes 2 mins or cook some boiled eggs the night before. Once you get into Primal you will become better organised around foodstuff by cooking a bit extra the night before to have the following day.

Reading the Primal blueprint book and then reading it again worked for me.

Comment

But a pan on the stove, put in some oil. Crack a few eggs into a bowl while the pan heats up, and when it sufficiently hot, throw the eggs in. If the pans hot enough, the eggs should start cooking instantly. Should take less than 5 minutes in total, and the eggs should cook in less than 2 minutes.
      "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Comment

My new primal breakfast of choice is Bullet Proof coffee. For me, its 2tbs of unsalted butter, and 1tbs of coconut oil blended up in a big mug of coffee or black tea. It's quick and easy and gives me the energy I need.

My current favorite dinner is slow cooked ribs and collard greens. Buy a bag of frozen collard greens and dump them into a crockpot. Add 1 sliced onion and as much garlic as you feel like peeling and then layer on pork or beef ribs, seasoning them between each layer. Let that cook on low all day and when you get home you're ready to eat. You can get the ribs really cheap, and you can make a bunch at once, so that leads to fantastic leftovers! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X