Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 12.

Really? It has been 12 days???!!! Wow.

Not eating sugar or dairy makes me feel really light throughout the day, and again, since I have struck out both of them from my eating "list," I dont think about it anymore. Clearly, I am an all or nothing person.

Avocados are really saving the day! I need to start making my own mayo, so that I can make egg salad with avocado. That will be more delicious than a fruit salad.

Comment

Originally posted by reallygravity View Post
      Avocados are really saving the day! I need to start making my own mayo, so that I can make egg salad with avocado. That will be more delicious than a fruit salad.
      Avocado oil makes really good mayo. Then you can have eggs and avocado with your eggs and avocado.

Comment

Final Update.

I lost 3.2 pounds with no dairy and no fruit for a little over 15 days. I also IFed (however, I have IFed in the past and had dairy and fruit...and didnt lose this much) during this time. I didnt have a lot of physical activity due to a work-deadline...did a barre and yoga classes a few times.

So the future--
        I will not be adding fruit--like the way I used to eat it before (2 servings per day). It used to be an everyday, staple part of my diet. This time around, I may be a few times a week.
        Dairy--I am still thinking about it. The only way I used to eat dairy was as heavy cream with bananas. Since that ship has sailed...there wont be that much heavy cream. But most definitely cheese. I love cheese. A few times a week or so...

Comment

Maybe your addiction to fruit is really a physical craving because your body needs the glucose and fructose.

Comment

Although eating bell peppers instead of fruit does seem "highly advanced", I wonder how long until NASA copies that idea.

Comment

Working...
            X