Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celiacs and Gluten Intolerance- Test Your Knowledge

Hi all,
    I'm in the Nutrition Program at Montclair State University and I'm helping a classmate with her thesis project.

Her research will help with future gluten intolerance and celiacs education and awareness. If you can please take this survey, it could help make a difference.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9SKhfLNYjTbKheZ

Thank you!

Andrea

Done. I hope this helps spread the word. And I hope I got most of the questions right

Would love to see the thesis when it's done!
    Primal since September, 2011
    LeanGains IF
    -----
    Conquer your own world and become the leader of your own life
    Inner Gladiator

How To Never Get Sick (And Add 72,000 Hours To Your Life)

Comment

Thank you!!

I'll ask her if she can post her presentation at the end.

And if you're feeling benevolent, my project is on dietary fat selection (lard vs coconut vs canola)
      and this is my survey

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xudkE6MQ#gid=0

Thanks!

Comment

I took both surveys ... Good luck!

Comment

You're selecting your test population by posting this survey about wheat intolerances on what is essentially an anti-wheat forum, so you're not doing your colleague's research any favors, tbh. This type of data collection just discredits your results.

Comment

Took the second survey - can't do the first as do not live in the US, and am not a US citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfRound View Post
              You're selecting your test population by posting this survey about wheat intolerances on what is essentially an anti-wheat forum, so you're not doing your colleague's research any favors, tbh. This type of data collection just discredits your results.
              Just because we are anti-wheat does not make us knowledgable about celiac disease (which the survey is testing). The bigger problem is with the second survey on fat/oil preferences. Now that, almost everyone here should be answering pretty similarly.
              "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Don't worry, we're not talking about doctoral dissertation here...

Comment

Working...
                X