Clear All

• PROS AND CONS To everyones diet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRemedy View Post
      about flax/cottage cheese?
      No, about the wheat thing.

Comment

now im good, ahhaha the other day i was a troll, a spammer and i was selling organic sprouted rice bran. hahahha
        and called a few other names and i did nothing wrong.

Well you do have to take into account the source of the complement....

Comment

define nutrient dense?
          Meat, fish, fruit nuts pretty much anything that is not a grain.
          Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
          PS
          Don't forget to play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
            Well you do have to take into account the source of the complement....
            +1 lol!!!

Comment

• Nutrient dense more like Bee pollen, (Cereal Grasses) and Marine phytoplankton- the most nutrient dense food on the planet.
              Cereal Grasses=Not to quote again but....The Bible tells us: “All flesh is grass.” (Isaiah 40:6) This means that somewhere in the food chain of all people, something green was the starting point.
              After weaning, what food does a baby calf need to be able to grow into a healthy, full-grown adult cow? Only fresh grass. (Cows always prefer fresh grass over commercial feeds or dried hay. The more a cow is raised on non-grass sources, the more its health suffers.) Even a baby elephant is able to grow into a huge, multi-ton, adult elephant eating only grass.
              crazy that i dont even study the bible that much. and ive quoted twice now.

Comment

• Dude......maybe you should lay off the grass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
                  Meat, fish, fruit nuts pretty much anything that is not a grain.
                  The "ROOT OF ALL DISEASES" are mineral deficiencies
                  meat fish and fruit?
                  (friendly) <<

Comment

• Originally posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
                    Dude......maybe you should lay off the grass.
                    wheres the like button haha

Comment

• i started a petition would you like sign??

Comment

• Cows eat grass, yes. Grass is NOT wheat in this context however. Therefore, if consuming grass-fed meats, then yes, you are consuming grass (in a roundabout way), but not "cereal grasses."

If cows are eating their natural diet, then yes, their flesh is "grass" but it is not wheat, corn, or other "cereal grasses."
                        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                          Cows eat grass, yes. Grass is NOT wheat in this context however. Therefore, if consuming grass-fed meats, then yes, you are consuming grass (in a roundabout way), but not "cereal grasses."

If cows are eating their natural diet, then yes, their flesh is "grass" but it is not wheat, corn, or other "cereal grasses."
                          Whats wrong with cereal grasses?? do you not understand them?
                          Every Known Nutrient to Sustain Life
                          Unbelievably, cereal grasses contain every known vitamin, mineral, amino acid, and enzyme necessary to sustain life. Grasses are a complete food. Grasses dissolve, then absorb minerals from rock and soil, converting the minerals into a form easy for humans to absorb. Because they contain a broad array of fully bio-available, naturally occurring minerals, especially calcium and magnesium, they help keep the body alkaline. This is a great antidote to America’s typical high-protein, high acid-ash diet. Alkalinizing the body helps to protect against poor health conditions -- the result of a body that has become too acidic.

Cereal grasses are also a rich source of chlorophyll, called the great detoxifier, which helps support normal blood purification. Grasses also contain a large array of phytonutrients and antioxidants, with more vitamin C than oranges, more calcium than milk, more iron than spinach and more betacarotene than carrots. No wonder grasses are many times more protective than the well-known vitamins C and E.

Comment

• So what you're saying is, we should all go out to pasture and start eating some grass and all will be well?

Comment

• The problem with cereal grains their nutrition levels are very low. If you look at this study The importance of promoting a whole grain foo... [J Am Coll Nutr. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI The Importance of Promoting a Whole Grain Foods Message presented as part of the grains for health symposium or some such
                              "Whole grains deliver a unique nutrient package. Rich in phytonutrients, whole grains contain vitamins and minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, tocotrienols, tocopherols, insoluble fiber, phytosterols, stanols, sphingolipids, phytates, lignans, and antioxidants like phenolic acids [11] (Fig. 1). The average antioxidant activity in whole grain cereals and whole grain breads is at a level similar to that of fruits and vegetables, on a per serving (Table 1) or a 100 gm basis."

They want to compare 100g serving of eat the problem is on a per calorie basis they fail.
                              100g of bulgar wheat = 360 cal
                              100g of tomato = 18 cal
                              100g of broccoli = 35 calories

Looking at those sorts of number veg is 10-20 more nutritious than grains....and we have not started with animal protein yet.
                              They may have a complete complement (ish) but you could never eat enough.

In addition 100 g of sugar has 387 cal ...only 27 more than bulgar wheat.
                              Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                              PS
                              Don't forget to play!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
                                So what you're saying is, we should all go out to pasture and start eating some grass and all will be well?
                                Obviously...what you didn't invest in the extra stomach plan with ruminants upgrade when God asked you? Pfft....read Genesis 6.16....Though shalt upgrade thy digestive track on a lay away plan for six good deeds and a bottle of wine.
                                Last edited by Neckhammer; 12-05-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X