No announcement yet.

Whey Protein "PIG SLOP"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For coming here solely to sell rice protein muck. At least you are doing a good job. Tell your boss I said you're one of the best I've met yet. And farewell.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

i swear im not selling anything, I sell tshirts that create awareness to health and nutrition, and why is everyone on here so sensitive. wow.. please give someone a chance geez.

Comment

can i post one or is that considered spam?

Comment

i dont know how many times i gotta say im not selling anything, im sorry, etc.

Comment

heres what it says..
            Be nice, be civil, and don't call people names << didnt do thid
            Don't post spam and advertisements of products or other websites << didnt do this

If you break either of these rules you will receive an infraction or be banned from the forum.

i did none of these! where is the link to this so called product im selling.

Comment

Raw milk is legal to sell in many states, and legal to drink from your own animals in all states.

Comment

There is a place near me thats allowed to sell it because you lease the cow from them. Its like your milk from the cow you lease.

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitRemedy View Post
                  However, it is not difficult to observe that herbivore animals like gorillas or horses possess lean, strong muscles. In fact, many bodybuilders who have changed from whey to a plant based protein have noted that the muscle built from plant-based protein is more solid, very dense and much longer lasting.

Nothing makes muscles grow leaner ect..

"Do this for toned lean muscle"

"Do this for big bulky muscle"

No. Muscle is muscle and it grows the same way no matter what. Its a fact of life. Lean muscle is a myth. Lean muscle is normal muscle with less body fat covering it.

With that being said, the type of protein you take will not dictate what your muscle structure looks like eg: plant based = lean.

Comment

I asked, and you don't appear to want to answer, so therefore I think you are acting dopey.
                    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Welcome back, Harley! Been a few months without you here. Here are a few clues:

1. DetroitRemedy = DR = Durianrider
                      2. Uses the SAME tactics every time he posts here.
                      3. Plenty of spelling and punctuation errors and a general lack of grammatical prowess.
                      4. Copious amounts of "lol," "wtf," and "".

Here's how to spot a Durianrider alt account:

A. Random user starts a thread asking "provoking" questions OR a thread making controversial, incendiary claims, ALWAYS challenging the inclusion of animal products in the human diet.

B. User's posts gradually become more and more critical of meat-inclusive diets, instead advocating vegetarian and/or vegan diets.

C. User responds to ANY criticism with remarks like: "wtf i make one post and im trolling? lololol the fat we eat is the fat we wear, im just stating my opinion. how is that spam?????? lol. "
                      Last edited by tarek; 11-30-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitRemedy View Post
                        i swear im not selling anything, I sell tshirts that create awareness to health and nutrition, and why is everyone on here so sensitive. wow.. please give someone a chance geez.
                        You mean 30BAD shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by tarek View Post
                          Welcome back, Harley! Been a few months without you here. Here are a few clues:

1. DetroitRemedy = DR = Durianrider
                          2. Uses the SAME tactics every time he posts here.
                          3. Plenty of spelling and punctuation errors and a general lack of grammatical prowess.
                          4. Copious amounts of "lol," "wtf," and "".

Here's how to spot a Durianrider alt account:

A. Random user starts a thread asking "provoking" questions OR a thread making controversial, incendiary claims, ALWAYS challenging the inclusion of animal products in the human diet.

B. User's posts gradually become more and more critical of meat-inclusive diets, instead advocating vegetarian and/or vegan diets.

C. User responds to ANY criticism with remarks like: "wtf i make one post and im trolling? lololol the fat we eat is the fat we wear, im just stating my opinion. how is that spam?????? lol. "
                          Are we having a debate on me or a debate on what protein we think is best?? absorption? bioavailabilty? etc
                          Thought i was in the right forum under nutrition? and i havent used wtf? are you gonna be apart of my post or you just gonna make assumptions? i did nothing wrong but misspell a few words, sorry. durianrider, now thats against the rules, your calling me names.

Comment

you dont even know me and what i have done for people that have cancer and other illnesses. your not being very nice.

Comment

A deficiency in B vitamins, zinc or magnesium can lead to mood swings. just saying. make sure you get plant derived minerals because they are organic and 100% absorbable. make sure your not using "synthetic" magnesium sulfate. it is an inorganic salt. inorganic meaning that it is not a carbon-based compound. Organic are carbon based and living. good source of b vitamins would be nutritional yeast.

Comment

tarek there is a great petition going on whitehouse.gov its to stop gm foods, it need i think 25,000 signatures i signed it. i also started my own petititon to blow the whistle on msg. i got like 640 signatures. if the petititon get enough signatures the obama admin has to look into it and have a response.

Comment

Working...
                                X