No announcement yet.

Whey Protein "PIG SLOP"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cows milk is not good for us organic or not. Milk can be thought of as "liquid meat" because of its high protein content which, in concert with other proteins, may actually LEACH calcium from the body. Countries that consume high protein diets (meat, milk and dairy) have the highest rates of osteoporosis.

Comment

Originally posted by iconoclast79 View Post
      Looks like the OP is trying to force feed us vegan spam. Yuck!

My massive pastured bacon, mushroom, onion frittata made w/ pastured eggs tastes much better, and is actually real primal food. Goes real well w/ some raw sheep milk cheese on top and grassfed sour cream on the side.
      stop!! im not vegan lol , I just think milk is bad!!! organic or not. milk is for babies.

Comment

Originally posted by tarek View Post
        I mean, personally, I find that I do better on plant-based protein powders, but this post reeks of spam.
        just because i have an opinion im vegan or spam, lol thanks alot hahha

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitRemedy View Post
          2.like i stated, All cows milk has 59 bioactive hormones. one is a powerful GROWTH hormone called Insulin- like Growth Factor ONE (IGF-1). <<<cancer.
          Do the Massai know that? You should go tell them.

Comment

Dont you think we are getting enough protein in our diets. we wonder why everyones PH is all screwed up. crazy high acidic diets..milk meat dairy oh and milk still goes through Pasteurization and Homogenization. Isnt it illegal to sell milk that hasnt been through the process and please just trying to have a friendly debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
              Id say the massai have high rates of osteoporosis

Comment

Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
                Id say the massai have high rates of osteoporosis

Comment

There are way better choices than milk for the benefits you think your getting from it.

Comment

Like not supplementing. Which puts a kink in your sales pitch. We're not buying your brown rice protein. We don't eat grains. You came to the wrong place.
                    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

hahha ok for the third time im not selling anything. you shouldnt eat dairy either. dont you research ??
                      Last edited by DetroitRemedy; 11-30-2012, 05:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Is there anything wrong with sharing my knowledge?

Comment

So, okay then, you are an omnivore who doesn't think dairy is necessary (and I am sure there are plenty of people here who don't use whey - like me - and there are people here who don't eat dairy or eat very little), wonderful and great.

Can you give the study for the following statement?
                          Additionally, many who have taken whey powder protein as a part of body building have noted that the muscles built do not maintain, and disappear quickly if the whey protein is no longer used.
                          Since you're interested in sharing knowledge.
                          Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                          SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                          2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

I don't eat dairy. It's for baby animals, which I'm not. Paleo is up front about ditching dairy, and about what dairy is worst for whom. I've learned I tolerate hard cheeses pretty well, and raw milk or milk kefir. But I don't bother, because I don't like what I've read it can do to my body. And cheap dairy will even give me zits! So I know it's wrong for my body.

This whole thread is going to get deleted anyway, when they ban you. Not sure why I'm even having this conversation.
                            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

seems like if i put a link to correspond i will be considered spam. ban me for what????

Comment

we cant have a friendly adult like debate in a public forum? i did nothing wrong, didnt swear or yell at anybody, wow i didnt think i affendid anyone, geez sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X