X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick your next stoopid hack diet

Looks like primal/paleo isn't that bad then in the eyes of the 'experts'

Top five worst diets of 2012 revealed - Yahoo! Lifestyle UK

I think I'm gonna go for the booze diet, 5 days of fasting then a 2 day bender - makes sence, I was going to try the junky diet, those guys are so thin
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

I always thought the cabbage soup diet was a bad idea. There are so many bad ones it is difficult to pick the worst.

Comment

The KEN diet. Sounds like a brave new world to me, unhooking yourself to drink a herbal tea.
      In the past year I have discovered that I am gluten, grain, dairy and legume intolerant.

I am trying to make sense of it all through my blog: http://www.goingagainstthegrain.co.uk

Comment

Madness.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

The KEN Diet

New in at number two is the first of two diets that promotes drip feeding to keep calories low. The Kentogenic Enteral Nutrition (KEN) Diet means you don’t eat anything for ten days and consume just 260 calories in a liquid solution through your nose.

Those on the diet have to carry around the solution and pump with them and can only unhook themselves for short periods to enjoy a treat – such as an unsweetened herbal tea. Laxatives are also necessary as the diet contains no fibre. The BDA expressed amazement that healthy people would opt for this type of treatment – usually used for seriously ill patients.
            If I'm gonna put shit up my nose to lose weight....
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

LMAO - Plus you'd get crap loads of house work done

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                If I'm gonna put shit up my nose to lose weight....
                This is totally what I'm going to do if I ever stop being Primal.

Comment

Not only would the house be cleaner, but my recipe file would be organized, my paid bills would be filed, my cleaning products would be organized alphabetically, and I'd often be found in my tub cleaning grout with an old tooth brush. heh.

Hmmm... why doesn't that sound that bad to me?
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    Not only would the house be cleaner, but my recipe file would be organized, my paid bills would be filed, my cleaning products would be organized alphabetically, and I'd often be found in my tub cleaning grout with an old tooth brush. heh.

Hmmm... why doesn't that sound that bad to me?
                    Enough coffee can have similar effects and dosn't make your hair fall out , just cut back when you get heart palpitations
                    Infact the coffee and ciggarettes diet was quite popular in my youth.

Comment

Interesting that Dukan is #1; this is the one closest to paleo, save for the weird requirement for oat bran in the beginning and then allowing 2 slices bread later. It's basically protein, fruits, cheese, and vegetables.

Comment

Working...
                      X