Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating More Vegetables than a Vegetarian.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner:
    -3 carrots
    -50g celeriac
    -2 cabbage leaves

Had a banana earlier, too.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Comment

The meals I eat that'd count as vegetarian: http://onepoundmeals.blog.com/catego...etarian-meals/
      --
      Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
      I'd apologize, but...

Comment

My veg for the day:
        1 beetroot
        5 leaves lettuce
        1 stick celery
        3 raddishes
        1 onion
        100g cucumber
        2 apples
        1 banana
        100g mixed veg

Fiance had about the same, with no beetroot, but more cucumber.

--

--
        I'd apologize, but...

Comment

I have a salad each day for lunch at work. I make five on a Sunday evening and take them on a Monday so I'm not trying to put them together first thing in the mornings.

The contents, mixed and split equally between five boxes are:

1 bagged watercress, spinach and rocket salad
          1 bagged lamb's lettuce and ruby chard salad
          6 sweet red, yellow & orange peppers
          1 red cabbage
          1 1/2 endive shallots
          7 spring onions
          3 carrots
          7 radishes

Dressing is EV olive oil, sometimes the basil-infused variety. I'm going to be trying more vinegar-based dressings this year, especially when I hit the gym and want to cut back on the fat for gym days.

Dinner often includes a mixed side of red cabbage, kale and garlic along with broccoli and cauliflower. Good potatoes now and again - when I start hitting the gym, I'm going to be having potatoes for dinner and taking cooked and sliced new potatoes in my salads for those days and cutting back the fat.
          Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

Working...
          X