For laughs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ez2cy View Post
    You do have to take into consideration that the cow is sacred in India. What else could they say?
    But lamb and chicken are not, neither is fish, eggs, and they get plenty of dairy.

So, they do get their animal products if not from cows. And it doesn't say BEEF eaters, it says MEAT eaters. I know a lot of Indians are vegetarians, but I also know a lot of Indians aren't.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by bandmeeting View Post
      The textbook doesn't seem to focus only on cows. I wouldn't know where chickens, goats, sheep, etc. stand with Hindus but they seem to be including them as a cause of crime and dirty words.

I'm pretty sure they could have made their point without the libelous language.
      McDonald's locations in India serve the usual chicken and fish products and offer all of their usual burgers just the burgers are made from ground lamb instead of beef.

So, some indians do consume plenty of animal products. Not to mention almost all Indians eat a crapload of dairy products daily.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Hey, I only commit sex crimes with my husband! I'm very sure he doesn't mind LOL

I do wonder if they mean women in those lists (fight and turn into violence?)??

Comment

Working...
        X