• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see this?

PCRM | Vegetarian Diets for Children: Right from the Start

"Responsible Medicine" my ass!

Comment

It strikes me that the author of this article has never been within 1 million miles of a child. Just try getting a 3-year old to double down on his green veggies! Ha!

My sister has been vegetarian for about 30 years and her only child, a 3-year old, 'does not prefer meat'. I don't buy that argument for a second. I made some bacon last time he was over, and he couldn't get enough of it. I don't believe that most adults fare well on a vegan eating regieme, and I certainly don't believe that toddlers should be vegetarians. Perhaps this is another one of those false metrics whereby people think they are better than everyone else because their little urban, super smart little toddler is saving the world of greenhouse gasses by choosing not to eat meat. Meh!
      Last edited by Louisa655; 11-16-2012, 02:21 PM.
      ----------------------------------------
      F, 48, 5'10"
      Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
      Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Feed them those grains, get them addicted to sugar for life.
        Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
        PS
        Don't forget to play!

Comment

Originally posted by newberrycrater View Post
          "Responsible Medicine" my ass!
          Exactly. Feeding babies TO-FU?

Comment

Put my kids at a buffet (and tell them no dessert ) and they will only eat meat and fruit.

Comment

The last time I read something from the PCRM, it was them linking grilled chicken breast with cancer. These guys are hardcore vegans that promote their agenda in a sneaky way.

Comment

Working...
              X