Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr Weil on Dr Oz Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr Weil on Dr Oz Show

    How can you take Weil seriously as a health expert when he looks like he has a beach ball under his shirt?

  • #2
    How can you take Dr. Oz seriously when he shills a new pill or fad product for pay every single week?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      how can you take dr. Oz seriously when he shills a new pill or fad product for pay every single week?
      ^^ yes!
      ~Jen~

      OSW (1/6/12) - 230
      PSW (9/10/12) - 224
      CW (12/5/12) - 208
      GW - 160

      Comment


      • #4
        You mean those raspberry ketones I just dropped a ton of cash on are not going to magically make me lose weight??????!!!!?????

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          You mean those raspberry ketones I just dropped a ton of cash on are not going to magically make me lose weight??????!!!!?????
          NEXT: On Dr. Oz...Eat potatoes, lose the fat!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by otzi View Post
            NEXT: On Dr. Oz...Eat potatoes, lose the fat!
            oh no you just didnt?! lol
            65lbs gone and counting!!

            Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

            Comment


            • #7
              i can't take weil seriously at all, the guy looks horribly out of shape. nor oz - why's he gotta be so touchy feely with all the women from the audience when he invites them up? seriously.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jakey View Post
                i can't take weil seriously at all, the guy looks horribly out of shape. nor oz - why's he gotta be so touchy feely with all the women from the audience when he invites them up? seriously.
                Those ladies always seem more than willing to participate in the touchy-feely activities.

                Yech.
                ~Jen~

                OSW (1/6/12) - 230
                PSW (9/10/12) - 224
                CW (12/5/12) - 208
                GW - 160

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dr. Oz looks skinny fat.

                  Seriously, I want my nutrition and fitness advice from someone that looks really great naked (or half naked).

                  http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                  Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                    Dr. Oz looks skinny fat.

                    Seriously, I want my nutrition and fitness advice from someone that looks really great naked (or half naked).
                    Like that guy at the top of the page perhaps?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                      Like that guy at the top of the page perhaps?
                      Well played, ma'am. Well played.
                      5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X