Coffee-like energy without the coffee?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
    Ah, so you're waking up every two hours crying?

Not surprising!
    Nice catch Drumroll.

I'm sure that there are many people who have built up to that level of caffeine tolerance... not that I think it's a good thing.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
      Ah, so you're waking up every two hours crying?

Not surprising!
      I laughed, but nah, I actually sleep 9 hours a night usually.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

Kelp.

Iodine boosts your thyroid function, leading to more energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosnic View Post
          Kelp.

Iodine boosts your thyroid function, leading to more energy.
          Not a blanket statement. If your iodine levels are already normal, you might actually end up doing MORE harm to your thyroid than good. There are definitely signs to look for to know if boosting iodine intake might be helpful, but it's not the same as just saying "everyone needs more iodine," as that way could lead to just as much harm as good.

Everything in moderation, some things more so than others.
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Nice catch Drumroll.

I'm sure that there are many people who have built up to that level of caffeine tolerance... not that I think it's a good thing.
            I guess you TECHNICALLY could, but to me, that means flirting with caffeine toxicity which has killed people before. Pardon me if I choose not to risk that just to build up my tollerance. I drink plenty of yerba mate and tea but I'm not about to go shit crazy or anything.

I probably get between 150-300 mg a day TOPS.
            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
            X