No announcement yet.

What "death" foods are in your 20%?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love cheesecake... but hate shellfish. I've never had a savory cheesecake of any kind.

I like a good, rich, new york style cheesecake with a graham cracker crust.
    ~Jen~

OSW (1/6/12) - 230
    PSW (9/10/12) - 224
    CW (12/5/12) - 208
    GW - 160

Comment

Ok, ok, I got one for real this time. There ain't much wrong with cheesecake if you're gonna go for dessert - crushed nuts and butter for crust, cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream and vanilla for the filling. That's better than some legitimate lunches people bring into work.

I like trying Ben & Jerry's limited batches if they sound appealing. There's just something about a "limited batch" - I could get their normal junk whenever I want (so I never do), but the limited batches...uh oh, I gotta try!! Sales tactics. Well, I bought this 2 weeks ago because it was on sale for an incredibly low $2.50 and I was hearing rave reviews.

And how can an Italian resist anything with the word "cannoli" on it?

Well, it was so good I bought another. Uh oh
      Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Paleobird, I don't have a recipe. I google and then make the filling and bake in ramikens in a water bath.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

merengues - they only have egg white, citric acid and sugar. I don't stress over eating one or two of them, but I never do, so...
          coconut candy bars - wich basically have sugar and coconut glued together by glucose. YUM
          eeeerr, whipped cream? conventional pumpkin pie (because Im lazy),
          other than that.... conventional meat?

Comment

Working...
          X