Fruits are your friends - a primal rebuttal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruits are your friends - a primal rebuttal

This dude is getting worked up, but makes some interesting points.

Fruits...are your friend - YouTube

Anyone seen this? what are your thoughts?

Fruits are friends....not food. Lmao. I actually had a hard time getting past the first minute, but explain to me how this is a primal rebuttal? Ah, well I see he gets on a sugar rush a bit later (I think he may need to cut back on his intake actually). Meh, he seems to rant and rave without any substance.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 11-12-2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment

The Metabolic Blueprint EastWest Healing & Performance

WTF, 597 USD
      Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
      (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

Seemed to me that he was saying grains are good and you should eat lots of sugary fruit!

Comment

He seems pretty dead on. Processed foods and unsaturated oil fats being the worst offenders. He never mentions grains specifically but mentions wheat in a bad light. He mentions paleo negatively in the low-carb light but to many people, like myself, it is more of a natural non-processed food approach.

Comment

I don't get how people could get such amazing results in terms of body comp following a ketogenic diet if gluconeogenesis happens in a state of muscle catabolism. I think many people have proofs that he's wrong, even the bodybuilding crowd uses CK diets.
            Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
            (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

I don't think it has to equate to a net muscle loss he may be implying that it simply is not optimal or natural due to, in his opinion, it being an adaptive response which is not natural but a work around to the issue of being under carbed.

Comment

Working...
              X