No announcement yet.

Dark under eye circles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I used the castor oil last night, just by itself and when I looked in the mirror this morning, I thought I saw improvement. The dark circles were not really circles but smaller spots only at the corners under my eyes.
    I'm very curious to see if the improvement will continue.
    I have always thought that dark under eye circles are due to the skin being very thin in that area.

Comment

I've been paleo/primal for almost 4 months and just noticed that the dark circles under my eyes are disappearing. I've had them all my life. It's a nice bonus, in addition to the 33 pounds lost and absence of tummy issues (also for the first time in my life).

Comment

For me, eating some shellfish, specifically shrimp causes big baggies under my eyes! You should do a trial and error with your diet to see what it may/may not be!

Comment

I have terrible dark circles too!!! I've been searching for a long time for a product that works and I've tried a million different things... dermagist eye cream is AMAZING!!!! It's the only thing I've tried that works and stays put all day long smile http://bitly.com/1yUoe1x

Comment

I bought DermalMD Under Eye Treatment Serum for my husband and he is now on his second bottle of this because it has improved his problem so much. He genetically has very dark circle under his eyes. It gets so bad that sometimes he can almost look like he has a black eye. Admittedly, he wasn't as disciplined about using this at first and the product did help somewhat. BUT in the last three weeks he has used it religiously every morning and evening and holy cow what a difference! He noticed it and so did I! We are very pleased with this product and if you suffer from dark circles I would definitely give this a try.

Comment

Working...
            X