No announcement yet.

Track our BACON intake here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat 3 or 4 slices daily for breakfast. Have the best though I think. We raise our own pork and beef. Feed the pigs a lot of produce (veggies and fruit) from the local grocery store. We pick it up daily.
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Bicep: 13
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Bicep: 13
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

Comment

6 medium sized strips with two eggs for breakfast today. 30 Oct 12, 8:45

Comment

“The pig is an amazing animal, you feed it an apple … and it makes bacon!”-Jim Gaffigan

I had three pieces with my meal last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
          Neither. I never understood peoples obsession with the stuff. Growing up we always had bacon on the fridge and I don't think I ever went out of the way to eat it. I always viewed it as a cheaper/dirty type of meat. I like it cooked and diced finely in salad but I very rarely eat salads.
          Same here. I very rarely eat any pork and I sure don't eat processed meat and, face it, bacon is processed.

Comment

October 20th I made low sodium bacon and ate 3-4 pieces a day throughout the week with my breakfast

I <3 BACON
            Started eating Primal in October 2011.
            Started lifting heavy things on October 26, 2012.
            Started sugar detox: November 12, 2012
            [may or may not have been purposely before Thanksgiving]

Comment

5 pieces thick sliced, fresh smoked bacon from local meat market for breakfast

Comment

3 rashers as part of lunch BAS.

Comment

About 1/2 pound with a few eggs today for lunch. My bacon consumption is likely to be down, but my pork consumption up since we bought a portion of pig from here that has a large variety.... Pork

Comment

2 slices thick cut dry rubbed bacon from Whole Paycheck with my breakfast today - yuummy!

Comment

1/2 lb daily
                      well then

Comment

A man is taking a nice leisurely country drive, when he sees a lovely farm and on it, a three-legged pig.

Unable to contain his curiosity, he drives up the driveway, stops the car and gets out.

The farmer says, “What can I do for you?”

“Well,” says the man, “I was driving along and I noticed your three-legged pig. What’s up with that?”

“You know,” says the farmer, “that’s a hell of a pig. Last summer my little son was swimming in the pond and started to go under. None of us could get to him fast enough, but that pig went into the water and saved my boy.”

“That’s an amazing story,” says the man, “but what’s up with the three legs?”

“Well,” says the farmer, “a pig that special, you don’t eat all at once.”
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Sorry, forgot! Two pounds last week and 12 ounces yesterday.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

4 pieces of wrights thick sliced hickory bacon on Monday and Tuesday breakfast

Comment

Does 43 lb of bacon curing in the fridge count?

Comment

I must be a bacon wimp As much as I love it, I only have 1-2 thick slices of Whole Foods dry rubbed bacon with breakfast most days...

Comment

Working...
                                X