Eat Your Vegetables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Your Vegetables

You're a grown up. Quit whining and eat your vegetables.

Sorry... I just don't get people who don't like them. Seriously, that's good sh*t.

+1 You said it all.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Comment

+1
      Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Yep.

Comment

+1

I can't believe that in all of the plant kingdom, there isn't something that a person likes. Crunchy, leafy, squishy, juicy. Baked, sauteed, steamed, stir fried with meat or fish. Doused in butter or bacon fat. Green, yellow, orange, purple. Dressed with lemon, luscious oils from olives and avocados, a myriad of artisanal vinegars. Topped with sharp, shaved cheeses.

Echo: eat your vegetables.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I do always prefer to eat green leafy vegetables rather than meat and chicken. I think vegetables are enriched with nutrients that we really require and also less disease prone. I have stopped whining...and enjoying my veggies.

Comment

if you don't eat your vegetables you won't grow big and strong like your father.

...what did you say, young man?!

YOU WILL SIT THERE TIL YOU CLEAN YOUR PLATE
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

Drown it in enough oil, grease, or dressing, and the taste won't bother you. Or pick a veggie you like and eat the damn thing. Even a kid has a veggie they'll eat. Eat the vegetation.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                  Eat the vegetation.
                  lol, I misread that as "Eat the vegetarian", my first thought was - well that's one way to get your veggies...

Comment

Hell, all of those great suggestions... Even pickle them!

There's got to be SOME way you'll eat your veggies.

I simply CANNOT imagine that there is absolutely NO vegetable and NO preparation method that you will eat. You haven't tried hard enough. Try again. Seriously. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. If you won't eat something, try something else. No, stop it. You heard me. DO IT AGAIN. UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT.
                    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

I'm pretty sick of all these recent threads whining about hating vegetables or not wanting to eat them honestly. You're an adult. You don't want to work either but you have to. Suck it up, do it, and quit whining.
                      F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Originally posted by Damiana View Post
                        I'm pretty sick of all these recent threads whining about hating vegetables or not wanting to eat them honestly. You're an adult. You don't want to work either but you have to. Suck it up, do it, and quit whining.
                        Exactly. Grown adults sounding like 5-year-olds.
                        Seriously, is this what our society has turned into?I

I swear, I'd never marry a guy who wasn't man enough to eat his veggies- lol. Or, if I did, I'd bash him in the skull every time I heard him whine about not liking vegetables.

Comment

Seriously.. if you think veggies are that bad...your doing it wrong

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                            Seriously.. if you think veggies are that bad...your doing it wrong

+1 Rather eat that by my own hands

Comment

pet peeve: when anybody tells me they dont eat salad. i just want to facepalm and walk away. if you eat veggies but not in salad form its one thing but i usually hear this when i try to get anti vegi people to try it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X