Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Forks over Knifes"

Anyone else see this movie?

Your still on ignore for spamtasticism, but I can answer this with out even seeing what you say! The answer is it's all propaganda for veganism not based in science and reality. Basically it's an opinion piece. And here is the obligatory link to real science http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/09/22/for...-and-critique/

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
      Your still on ignore for spamtasticism, but I can answer this with out even seeing what you say! The answer is it's all propaganda for veganism not based in science and reality. Basically it's an opinion piece. And here is the obligatory link to real science “Forks Over Knives”: Is the Science Legit? (A Review and Critique) Raw Food SOS
      Samesies.

I think that BG has suffered a head injury in the past, because he seems to have no memory of previous discussions on what seems like the exact same topics. Cue comment about how meat is toxic for your body....
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

pretty sure it's "knives", too. . . . .

Comment

you again? I thought you would have left by now, as you just have too much love for a turkey sandwich.

Comment

The sad thing is that it ends up being vegan propaganda. The title is actually suppose to mean "Forks" (diet and lifestyle) over "Knives" (drugs and surgery).....a decent concept perverted by veganism.

EDIT: Barefoot-your still on ignore list for spam and trollisms past, so don't take it personally if I don't respond to any of your future posts Peace out.

Comment

Yeah and eating meat and animal fat 24/7 is so healthy for you! Who cares really, just eat healthy. Neckhammer, no offense taken, I have been trying to delete my account for weeks, but can't seem to find the delete button. Can anyone help me out on this? I even email the admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
                Yeah and eating meat and animal fat 24/7 is so healthy for you! Who cares really, just eat healthy. Neckhammer, no offense taken, I have been trying to delete my account for weeks, but can't seem to find the delete button. Can anyone help me out on this? I even email the admins.
                There is no delete button. Just put your mouse down, step away from the computer, and use your self control.

I know, tough concept!
                "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                  There is no delete button. Just put your mouse down, step away from the computer, and use your self control.

I know, tough concept!
                  lol....it would be like me NOT going on a vegan post board and telling them they are all gonna die due to insufficient fat and proteins! Please, how could you NOT do that. Oh, wait......turns out I don't actually do that. At best BFG could read the links and respond. At worse he can keep trolling crap science that was debunked long ago in hopes of CONFUSING THE NEW POSTERS. The latter is the only reason I bother writing anything at all.

Comment

ugh, this again? I actually feel sorry for you barefoot. Wouldn't it be much nicer for you if you joined a forum where you didn't have to be a troll? There are lots of vegan forums out there!

Comment

I searched this site for "forks knives" and got 158 matches. I'm guessing some of us saw it. Of course I didn't search "forks knifes," so I don't know what that would have returned.

Barefoot, do you just come here to drool over our recipe forum and then get so frustrated at your own bland diet that you have to spew on the forums? C'mon, admit it, you'd give a gonad for some butter-topped steak.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        some butter-topped steak.
                        Sounds nasty, I haven't ate read in meat in 10 years. Botton line is meat really grosses me out, I can eat it but not everyday. My body performs better when I maintain a vegetarian diet, with some meat thrown in there a few times a week.

Comment

Hahaha not sure if troll or very disordered person.

Do you have nightmares where red meat wants to eat you ?
                          Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
                          (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
                            My body performs better when I maintain a vegetarian diet, with some meat thrown in there a few times a week.

That doesn't sound like a vegetarian diet!

I had eggs for breakfast and just had some berries and some macadamia nuts as a snack. I guess that makes me a vegetarian too - lol
                            My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
                              Hahaha not sure if troll or very disordered person.

Do you have nightmares where red meat wants to eat you ?
                              No nightmares like that. I am just your normal family man raising two young boys, my wife might think I am bit strange but that's a given.

Comment

Working...
                              X