No announcement yet.

"Forks over Knifes"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I don't eat "read" meat either. Now red meat, on the other hand...
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Sounds like an omnivore who's drunk too much vegetarian kool-aid to me In other words, do you philosophically think you should be vegetarian, and you appreciate the fact that veggies are good for you, but you like meat sometimes? Whatever floats your boat.

Have you read "The Vegetarian Myth" yet? The truth will set you free :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lowcarb4me View Post

Have you read "The Vegetarian Myth" yet? The truth will set you free :-)
        Probably the most discredited book out there. Don't believe the hype.

Comment

Paleolithic Diet vs. Vegetarianism

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
            Nah, I'm sure The China Study has been more discredited. Zing!

You'll need to contact an admin to get your account deleted. Or, y'know, just stop visiting the site. It's really not hard. Go camping a weekend! Your desire to visit this forum will be greatly reduced. Works for me every time!
            Steph
            My Primal Meanderings

Comment

Sounds nasty, I haven't ate read in meat in 10 years. Botton line is meat really grosses me out, I can eat it but not everyday. My body performs better when I maintain a vegetarian diet, with some meat thrown in there a few times a week.
              BFG, sweetie, please. Daydreamer is here from France and is trying to improve his English. His grammar and spelling are better than yours.

It's called a past participle. Google it.

Also, claiming to be a vegetarian who eats meat sometimes just doesn't make much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                BFG, sweetie, please. Daydreamer is here from France and is trying to improve his English. His grammar and spelling are better than yours.

Also, claiming to be a vegetarian who eats meat sometimes just doesn't make much sense.
                Burn!
                "The mountains are calling and I must go."
                --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
                --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
                --Hyperlithic

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post

HAHA!

SNAP!

I eat read meat all the time. It's supremely educational.
                  A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

You wish. There's nothing TO legitimately discredit in that book, frankly. And I'm a very critical and discerning reader. But that's ok. It's clear you didn't come here for intelligent discourse, and I won't have a battle of wits with...well, you know.

Have a great life. Come back when your eating habits wear thin, and your health is going down the tubes. I bet people will be happy to see you again

Comment

Read meat? I've heard of reading tea leaves, even Tarot cards, but not meat. Maybe someday at some far off Primal gathering, I can set up a table and read meat.

"You see how this gristle forms a Y-shape? What this indicates...." I could wear a turban and have a crystal ball with a slab of bacon in it.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        Read meat? I've heard of reading tea leaves, even Tarot cards, but not meat. Maybe someday at some far off Primal gathering, I can set up a table and read meat.

"You see how this gristle forms a Y-shape? What this indicates...." I could wear a turban and have a crystal ball with a slab of bacon in it.
                        There's a divination for that.

Haruspex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        Steph
                        My Primal Meanderings

Comment

I think "Read Meat" is actually a form of Carpaccio.

That really super duper thin sliced beef that EYE-talians eat.

It's so thin that you can READ through it.

See, I have it all figured out.

Thank goodness.

Julie

Comment

LOL!

I don't know where we'd be without you, Julie. My goodness, I perish the thought.

Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
                            I think "Read Meat" is actually a form of Carpaccio.

That really super duper thin sliced beef that EYE-talians eat.

It's so thin that you can READ through it.

See, I have it all figured out.

Thank goodness.

Julie
                            A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

isn't this the documentary with that vegan who looks like Tig from Sons of Anarchy?

Comment

Working...
                              X