No announcement yet.

Best primal snacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuts and seeds make awesome primal snacks. I'm sitting here munching on sunflower seeds as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
      Nuts and seeds make awesome primal snacks. I'm sitting here munching on sunflower seeds as I type.
      Sunflower seeds are edible cocaine as far as I'm concerned. I could eat them by the pound, even more so if they're pre-shelled.
      Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own experience.

In the mind of the beginner, there are many possibilities; in the mind of the expert, there are few.

I've shaken hands with a raccoon and lived to tell the tale

SW: 220- 225 pounds at the beginning of January
      CW: 180 pounds

Goals for 2012: Lose a bit more fat and start a serious muscle and strength routine

Comment

boiled egg i like very much
        Paleo Cook Book

Comment

- Almonds/Macadamia Nuts

- String cheese if you do dairy

- Hardboiled egg

- Celery with almond butter

- Cucumber slices with red onion and avocado

- Pickles

- Turkey or ham rolled up in lettuce

- Leftovers! I snack all day long because I work a lot and don't often have time for a sit down meal during the day except for dinner. Leftovers are a lifesaver when I don't have a chance to make breakfast. I cannot fast...it makes me binge like crazy.

Comment

I make my own jerky, and dried pumpkin leather, these are great snackeroos.
            I keep peppers and carrots at my desk too for when I'm in need of something sweet and crunchy.

Be careful with abusing the nuts and nut butter! We're all guilty of that sometimes.
            The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

Working...
            X