No announcement yet.

Eating too much?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your'e overdoing your carbs, simple as that. For example, I would never dream of having 2 muffins for dinner. One muffin alone could be about 400 calories- so you are ingesting a possible 700-1000 calories right there of empty, nutrient lacking calories. And why applesauce- why not just an apple?

If you are not into fasting- which I understand- that's a hard thing for some to agree with- that's fine. You don't have to go hungry. But your choices in foods could be much better as far as substituting some of that very unnecessary stuff.

Comment

Actually these days I would never dream of having 2 muffins, period! LOL

Comment

Sharon--I've done a tiny bit of IF'ing in the past and am planning on stepping it up in that department. And I ate the applesauce b/c I had a bunch of apples that were about to go bad, so I chopped them up and cooked them on the stove with some vanilla & cinnamon. And just fyi--these were the ingredients from my muffins: almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, honey, bananas, eggs, coconut oil.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Comment

That's cool- I envisioned the kind of muffins you get from 711. LOL

Comment

i find milk that isn't full fat impossible to digest. not only that, but nutritionally worthless.. not to sound like a jerk! it's kind of a waste of calories, and i believe it even has carb content. give it away and get yourself some good stuff! you're worth it! my diet is far from perfect, but it sounds like with a little refining, you're well on your way to a great one!

Comment

Working...
            X