How bad is a little sugar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damiana View Post
    Oh I know. I am so crazy jealous of people who have self-limiters on sugar, something is too sweet for them or they're satisfied with one square of dark chocolate.
    I just can't do it. If I eat one bite, my body knows what I have just eaten and says, "Must. Have. MOAR!" And then I do. And it all goes to hell.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
      I just can't do it. If I eat one bite, my body knows what I have just eaten and says, "Must. Have. MOAR!" And then I do. And it all goes to hell.
      Luckily this isn't the case for me, pre-primal I could barely eat half a cupcake because it was just too sweet. My vice is carbs, a big buttery bowl of rice of homemade french fries dipped in mayo is much more appealing to me than dessert. I guess as long as I don't find myself craving more sugar after I drink the Starbucks drink, I'll just keep drinking it until I want to stop.

Comment

Working...
      X