No announcement yet.

Less carbs means you need less sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am already cosleeping with a sidecar crib. Unfortunately she won't sleep in it. She grunts, wiggles, and eventually screams. She's only happy somewhat in my arms then she's still up every hour or two. We sleep on the couch sitting up cause she's too tiny to sleep in my arms in the bed. :/

Comment

Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
      My best suggestion is to sleep with baby, literally. I coslept with both my kids for the first 6 weeks, napped with them during the day as well. Baby will fall asleep more quickly and you will get more rest.
      This +1 Once you can sleep nurse it's all good. I slept with my baby in my bed from day 1, (still do) and nursed in my sleep I also napped when she did. I would lay on my bed nurse her to sleep and just lay there. I did that for 19 months and regretted the day I decided I no longer needed to nap with her. I didn't realize how important it was to my well being to rest with her during the day. Co-sleeping helped everyone get better rest in our family. Hang in there.

Yeah, the sidecar didn't work for us either she needed to be close. You can have her in your bed, it's amazing how aware you are of them even when you are sleeping, and they you.

Comment

Working...
      X