Sugar chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar chart

Hey, I did the Whole30 in June, loved it. Still mostly on the Paleo-wagon, and still feeling great. I cheat a few times a week now but for the most part I'm still eating clean: I now drink beer regularly again and this does not seem to affect my weight or anything, and about twice a week I go to Menchies for some decadence. My question is this:

Is there some sort of chart that outlines how many grams of sugar you are metabolizing when you eat each particular food? I'd love to know what my sugar intake is when I eat a bowl of ice cream on a cheat day versus when I have a few bites of roasted potatoes or some appetizer corn chips at a mexican restaurant, or a piece of bread.

Any help would be great!

Not sugar, but you could try paleotrack.com if you want to count your carbs. It amounts to the same thing really.
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

You could take your blood sugar after the different food choices and see how they differ, it'd be interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
      X