Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonderful things that primal eating has allowed you to do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful things that primal eating has allowed you to do...

And go!

1) I can eat dinner after 10:00 and not be worried about my metabolism or storing fat as I sleep.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

2) There is now no such thing as too much bacon.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

3) Allowed me to increase the levels of micronutrients in my diet probably by ten fold or even more.

Comment

4) I can go 20+ hours without food and not get pissy/bitchy/mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
          4) I can go 20+ hours without food and not get pissy/bitchy/mean.
          You mean you couldn't do that before?

5) I can eat to my heart's content and not put on fat because I get full quicker.

Comment

6) Walk and speak like a normal functioning human being.
            No, I'm not kidding.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I can eat to my heart's content and not put on fat because I get full quicker

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                6) Walk and speak like a normal functioning human being.
                No, I'm not kidding.
                I love it.

7) I eat full fat meals and add ADDITIONAL fat to that still, and watch my friends gasp in horror.

Comment

Drink coffee with heavy cream.
                  “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by joeobowyer View Post
                    I can eat to my heart's content and not put on fat because I get full quicker
                    I was just saying tonight before a meal of 3 different past dinners mixed together, "we never used to have a fridge full of leftovers"

Comment

Originally posted by specsAreGrok View Post
                      I was just saying tonight before a meal of 3 different past dinners mixed together, "we never used to have a fridge full of leftovers"
                      You realize you're responding to a spam bot?

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                        You realize you're responding to a spam bot?
                        Hadn't occurred to me; but then again, I talk to myself a lot so no big whoop.

Comment

I have a whole laundry list of great things being primal has allowed me to do, but I have to say the ability to skip meals has been the most noticeably helpful.

Comment

Pour 300ml of cream over my dessert and then wolf the whole thing down.

Actually, that's a benefit of IF, not really primal...
                            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Food never gets wasted or thrown away anymore because its past its sell by date.

Garbage dinner!
                              The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

Working...
                              X