Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonderful things that primal eating has allowed you to do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeatSleepRepeat View Post
    Ah! You took mine!
    Haha, I was surprised someone hadn't mentioned it BEFORE I did.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Also, post-workout bacon.
      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Owly View Post
        Also, post-workout bacon.
        Primal has made me realize that bacon is next to godliness.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

My favorite thing is when I am eating a meal with loads of fat and people ask me how I have a 6 pack when I eat like that every day and drink wine every night.

I don't even mention primal. I just tell them "I have evolved into a superhero"

Comment

Feel secretly smug at the checkout when I gave my cart loaded with only produce, eggs, and meat, when the people around me are overweight with carts filled with chips, frozen meals, and soda.
            F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Not that I need an excuse to grill, but I definitely grill a whole lot more. Meat and fire. Love it!
              http://meatsleeprepeat.com/
              http://ternioncrossfit.com/

Comment

Working...
              X