"Gluten is Poison" Mark Sisson Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
    I did like Dr. Hyman's point that gluten free junk food is still junk food. It seems we try so hard to replicate junk food, whether low carb, paleo or gluten free, rather than just eating real food. This took me some time to learn as well.
    Yeah, it's good that they say this, but the thing that sucks is that in every article I've read about the "gluten-free fad", this point is used as evidence that only celiacs should go gluten-free. Because why would they suggest the alternative that we all just skip the junk, gluten-free or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
      Yeah, it's good that they say this, but the thing that sucks is that in every article I've read about the "gluten-free fad", this point is used as evidence that only celiacs should go gluten-free. Because why would they suggest the alternative that we all just skip the junk, gluten-free or not ?
      because that is where the money is!
      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
      PS
      Don't forget to play!

Comment

So Cal skin looks a little worse on average than the peaches and cream skin on people in say North Dakota or Buffalo NY. Mark lives in the 'Bu. He's out in the sun all day. He's got a tan.
        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
        X