Cutting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting

Hey guys rite now im at 225lbs and i need to lose 40lbs in the up coming months. Was just wondering what kind of Low Carb diets or kind of things Yall are eating to drop weight and keep the muscle mass that you have now.

Cheers
    Christopehr

Cutting?

It's called fasting. Learn to love it.

And when breaking the fast, include lots and lots of coconut oil for good energy to sustain you through your next one.

Oh, and nitrate-free bacon. Oddly enough, you CAN cut and have your bacon too.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

It is called the Primal Blueprint and it is a great lifestyle to get healthy and loose weight if you need to.
      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
      PS
      Don't forget to play!

Comment

All you need is a calorie deficit. Intermittent fast or low carb is probably the best way to do it.
        http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by AMonkey View Post
          All you need is a calorie deficit. Intermittent fast or low carb is probably the best way to do it.
          That "or" should be an "and". Do both. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X