Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think rice eaters are just delusional sugar addicts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to try a wild rice stuffing for Thanksgiving but I stick with mom's oyster stuffing and use gluten free bread instead
    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      I know, I know... I poked him with a stick earlier in the thread several times... then I took to some reverse baiting.
      And he flaked out just like he did with other previous posters who asked him to explain his theories on "doing it right".

I don't have binge problems if I eat higher carb really.
      I just have a medical problem and medications, and I don't want to eat much at all, so fat is good as it helps me meet my caloric needs so that I can eat low food volume and not chronically "under eat".
      Plus I'm fidding with VLC/more fat to deal with my brain issues.
      If by poking with a stick you mean making unintelligent posts until I start to ignore you then yeah, I guess you did.

Comment

• Originally posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
        If by poking with a stick you mean making unintelligent posts until I start to ignore you then yeah, I guess you did.
        Wow, and this comes from the asshat that is "totes ripped".
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
          Wow, and this comes from the asshat that is "totes ripped".
          Uh oh here comes the spelling police.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
            To the OP, you remind me of the type of guy who thinks being a sensitive lover means there's a lot of sensitivity in your penis.
            This one made me snort

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            You're fucking with the wrong woman with that statement, fuckhead. Drop it and GTFO. You're treading a very dangerous line.
            This one made me hoot out loud

Originally posted by tarek View Post
            This thread sucks. More rice recipes, less feeding this guy's barely coherent rhetoric
            Agreed

Originally posted by qqemokitty View Post
            I like all the bits about penises though, so feel free to continue those discussions.
            Same here!!

Originally posted by Owly View Post
            I <3 naiadknight. She wins ALL the rice pudding.
            I <3 her too! Give the lady a big rice pudding!

Originally posted by geostump View Post
            Now I want rice pudding!
            Sigh. Me too, and since I'm doing carb nite, I can't have it til Sunday.

Well, thanks all - reading this thread has given me an excellent start to the day! I'm all cheerful and shit, and now I can start work.
            Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

Tell me what word is misspelled and I will give you some rice pudding. Hope you gag on it. Last time I checked my spell check, nothing was misspelled.
              Georgette

Comment

was i right? are you around 19?
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Completely untrue...

Each time anyone has asked you about "doing LC right" you have declined to answer.

That can only be because you don't have the answers... which is a little odd after all the bragging at the start of this mess.

And the truth is if you have and actual answer I'd love to hear it... as would lots of people in the Primal/Paleo world.
                  But you just keep on playing dumb.
                  (Uh oh, bets on him misinterpreting "dumb" in this sentence? )
                  Last edited by cori93437; 10-03-2012, 02:06 PM.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Completely untrue...

Each time anyone has asked you about "doing LC right" you have declined to answer.

That can only be because you don't have the answers... which is a little odd after all the bragging at the start of this mess.

And the truth is if you have and actual answer I'd love to hear it... as would lots of people in the Primal/Paleo world.
                    *Standing Ovation* for Cori!
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                      Tell me what word is misspelled and I will give you some rice pudding. Hope you gag on it. Last time I checked my spell check, nothing was misspelled.
                      Lol

Comment

Completely untrue...

(Uh oh, bets on him misinterpreting "dumb" in this sentence? )
                        You lack reading comprehension skills.

Comment

• Ha ha. Glucose/fructose. Yeah I get it.
                          F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

It's not your spelling she's mocking.
                            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

You lack reading comprehension skills.
                              And despite all your bragging you lack the simple ability to tell a single person how to do LC "right".

Also, please feel free to go back and show me which of my complete posts were "unintelligent".

People finding what n=1 works for them is unintelligent?
                              A bodybuilder who is undoubtedly, bigger, and much more ripped than you, and who eats rice proving that rice doesn't ruin muscle gains... unintelligent?

The fact that I have food volume problems, which is true... unintelligent?

Hmm...
                              Ok.
                              Last edited by cori93437; 10-03-2012, 02:19 PM.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Why would you use up your carbs on something like white rice when you could be eating veggies and fruit with more nutrients?
                                Because when you're making curry goat, it's best served with Basmati rice.

Comment

Working...
                                X