Alternatives to tuna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives to tuna

Does anyone have any alternatives to tuna? It's nice to top my daily salad with, but I'm on the lookout for variety. Preferably a nearly equal cost option?

Have you tried chicken thighs? Cook then with the skin still attached, in a frying pan with coconut oil or butter until skin is nice and crispy and then cut off the bone and place in salad, skin and all.

Or perhaps there are other types of fish you could consider. Shrimp, and other shellfish such as muscles and clams can make great salad toppers.

Any sort of ground meat is doable as well if you want to change up your salad and go more "taco salad" style.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

canned salmon or anchovies or sardines........

Comment

Originally posted by brighthorse View Post
        canned salmon or anchovies or sardines........
        This is golden...:-)
        Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Working...
        X