No announcement yet.

Apparently Dr. Suess wasn't crazy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Dr. Seuss was referring to the eggs that are green on the inside. I cracked one open once and it was neon green inside. I definitely did not want to eat that
    many years ago when i was totally poverty stricken, i got some organic free range eggs to make my xmas cake. the 4 or 5th egg that i cracked into the cake, was neon green. the lesson i learnt from that was to always crack the eggs into a cup first lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jena View Post
      Sounds okay... I am certainly not eating any green ham though.
      No green ham?!?

You just made Dr. Suess cry.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Now I want to raise chickens. It's the only way I'll ever see these things!
        Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Working...
        X