No announcement yet.

Something in my coffee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not big on coconut flavour at all but i find if i make the coconut coffee creamer ( can of coconut cream, 1 egg, a big spoon or so of deodourised coconut oil and vanilla ), IF i put it in my coffee first thing in the morning, it is fine. further on in the day, it fades on me a bit but it is still better than no coffee or black coffee, however hard i practise.

I swear one of these days I'm going to get up the courage to try beef tallow bulletproof coffee he he.
    i dare ya! i have some venison tallow atm so we could compare notes but you have to go first lol

Comment

Originally posted by Heatherly View Post
      I find dairy to be a crutch for me - drink a glass of milk, grab some cheese, a quick scoop of yogurt. I find it is my go to item and know that it needs to become a much smaller part of my diet. I don't think I will quit it for good but I wanted to try for 30 days.
      Heavy cream in my coffee is the LAST place I'll cut dairy out of my diet. I would give up *cheese* before my coffee & cream.
      Sandra
      *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Working...
      X