Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One meal a day!

How many only eat once a day?
    I eat a large lunch every day and maybe have a snack later, say a boild egg.
    Very weird to think how much crap we used to put into our bodies just because it was TEA TIME!!

i only eat once a day, post workout meal (about 7 or 8 o'clock). I love it.

By the way, are you from carrickfergus, Northern Ireland?

Comment

Lots of days I eat once. Some days I eat twice. Depends on what else is going on. I've even eaten 3 times in a single day before, but that's rare.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Not quite. I eat a good sized main meal and a "midnight" snack (might be two scrambled eggs, or an avocado, or some fruit and almond milk blended) in a four hour window. Usually ~7pm-11pm. If I get hungry before 7pm, I eat, so the window shifts to earlier while remaining four hours long.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Before i used to eat thrice a day but, now I just eat twice a day. Now, i am very concious about my health
          Paleo Cook Book

Comment

Twice a day at the weekdays, three times a day at the weekend.

Planning to include one day a week of just 500 calories

Comment

most days i eat a snack and one big meal, or just graze for the few hours that i'm eating anything. it's usually a little something post workout, then something awesome for dinner about 4 hours later. there might be an apple in between those two depending on how i feel.
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

I eat about 1.5 meals a day, one main meal at dinner and one afternoon snack (something like a piece of cheese or an avocado). But then a lot of times I just forget or get busy doing other things and skip the snack. I only eat the snack when I am honestly hungry (tummy growling not just thinking, "That would be tasty")

Comment

Never in the morning,
                  1'st bite can be at noon or at 6pm depending on how I feel
                  Last mouthful before 8pm
                  Sometimes this may be a single meal, sometimes 2 meals and sometimes just a series of snacks cleaning up leftovers in the fridge.
                  "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
                    Never in the morning,
                    Last mouthful before 8pm
                    Sometimes this may be a single meal, sometimes 2 meals and sometimes just a series of snacks cleaning up leftovers in the fridge.
                    I could have written this. Except sometimes when my day starts at 4 a.m, I start to get hungry around 10 or 11. And I finish eating by 6ish. Okay so maybe I couldnt have written it, well maybe all except for plugging in the numbers
                    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Never in the morning,
                      Last mouthful before 8pm

+1 - i try to avoid the snacks
                      2010 - 5,11 and 101KG

2012 - 5,11 and 77KG

Train hard, eat well and love life

Comment

Twice a day for me.
                        Not sure if you NI folk know, but Crossfit NI are holding a paleo seminar at The Unit tomorrow night.
                        Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          i only eat once a day, post workout meal (about 7 or 8 o'clock). I love it.

By the way, are you from carrickfergus, Northern Ireland?
                          Yes Lukey, Good old N.Ireland:-)

Comment

Originally posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
                            Twice a day for me.
                            Not sure if you NI folk know, but Crossfit NI are holding a paleo seminar at The Unit tomorrow night.
                            Where is the Unit?

Comment

I usually eat when I'm hungry, so it depends. Most of the time I snack a bit throughout the day and have a nice dinner in the evening or at night (sometimes as late as 9-10pm so I can eat with the boyfriend). Snacking on nuts or veggies keeps me from overeating once dinner rolls around and keeps me happy throughout the day.

Basically, I try not to obsess about if I'm eating at the right times or eating enough meals. As long as I am eating well I tend to feel pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X