No announcement yet.

i have a hard time...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you prefer to plan and such, that's no big deal. It puts a lot of people off, but if you like it, then there's no harm in doing it.

I eat between 1500-1700 calories per day depending upon where I am in my cycle. I have odd days of less than 500 (or no food) and odd days of 2000 or so, too -- those might happen a couple of times month. This is because I don't actually count and such and just follow how I feel. So, I'm not like you. LOL

I'm also not trying to loose weight or anything, but Mark has a whole bunch of great blogs on how to get started on your specific goals. I do a basic primal blueprint/maintenance. Nothing too special.

Then the ratios are 40-50% fat, 25-30% protein; 25-30% carbohydrate.

And from there, you can easily plan your meals.

Comment

If you'd like a week menu check Weekly Paleo Meal Plan | Elana's Pantry

Comment

Thanks and I agree I have to not have any or the cravings don't leave. Doing great today and hasn't been hard so far. I have been doing it for few months other than this past week for some reason.
        So back on track once again..........

Comment

My advice is that whatever you eat should be healthy and should provide the essential nutrients to the body for its growth.Instead of 3 larger meals you can go for various submeals at regular interval of time a day.This will help in digestion and you will not feel tired.

Comment

Working...
          X