Ultimate Primal Restaurant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Primal Restaurant

Just got back from dinner with my son at Fogo De Chão in Chicago (flew out here for the Springsteen show), what a meatgasm that place is.

Is that a chursascurio? Brazilian style? We have one here called Rei do Gabo that is my favorite Primal pig out spot.

Comment

Fogo de Chao is a chain of Brazillian-style steakhouses that does the "stop/go" style of service with the neverending salad bar. There's one near where I live.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
        Fogo de Chao is a chain of Brazillian-style steakhouses that does the "stop/go" style of service with the neverending salad bar. There's one near where I live.
        Yep, that's the same as the Rei do Gabo here. You can make a serious Primal piglet of yourself there.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          Yep, that's the same as the Rei do Gabo here. You can make a serious Primal piglet of yourself there.
          Yeah. In my area we have several. We have Fogo de Chao, Chima, Malibu Steakhouse, Texas de Brazil, and Grill from Ipanema.
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Same here in the ATL. Love it.
            I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
            My Journal

Comment

On the other end of the spectrum, the kid and I went totally non-primal with a Deep Dish pie from Lou Malnati's, amazing. That was my splurge day for the month.

Comment

All churrascarias are a god-send! Fogo de Chao, Asia de Cuba, Boi Ni Braza... they're all the same, and all delicious.
                >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
                >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
                >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Primate View Post
                  On the other end of the spectrum, the kid and I went totally non-primal with a Deep Dish pie from Lou Malnati's, amazing. That was my splurge day for the month.
                  Amen, they really are 'pies'.. So much cheese in those things and the buttery crust is seriously good too. Thats why I could never be 100% paleo/primal.. Im okay with 80%.

Comment

Yes, love ours, but you have enough protein for a week

Atlanta | Fogo de Chao

Comment

Working...
                    X