Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Darn YOU!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
    You cant fool me. I've seen the TV shows. Nothing good comes outa Jersey
    except the pizza. :P and now with going primal I have no reason to live here.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      What kind of cheese works best for the crust, Cori? Instead of meatza this could be called "chickeeza".
      Mozzarella. (not fresh weepy stuff though)
      I also toss in garlic and herbs.

A packed cup of chopped cooked chicken to a cup of cheese processed together until fine makes a very handle-able thin and crisp type crust.

Tasty.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I eat more pizza now than ever...I make Donnatello look like a wuss. I eat enough pizza to kick Skeltor's ass all the way back to Castle Grayskull!

I eat Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa Murphy's, all those. Here's how: Peel off the top and throw away the bottom--duh.

The top is the best part, always has been. Nothing un-Primal about Mozz Cheese, pepperoni, green peppers, onion, tomatoes, anchovies, etc... If you are worried about sugar in the sauce, most of that stays on the crust.

I love it when people bring pizza in to work! My garbage can is full of pizza carcasses when I'm done. People look at me and say--are you throwing all that crust away? Like I'm licking the icing off a birthday cake.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post

A packed cup of chopped cooked chicken to a cup of cheese processed together until fine makes a very handle-able thin and crisp type crust.

Tasty.
          Yours looks delicious. I loaded mine down with ...... more meat!! haha

Here is where I first found it. Easy Gluten Free Pizza Crust | Your Lighter Side
          65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Tasty.
            Originally posted by gopintos View Post
            Yours looks delicious. I loaded mine down with ...... more meat!! haha
            Here is where I first found it. Easy Gluten Free Pizza Crust | Your Lighter Side
            Thank you both. I have a big box of frozen chicken burgers that my sister left here. I don't usually eat that much chicken but this looks like a great way to use it up.

Comment

Thank you both. I have a big box of frozen chicken burgers that my sister left here. I don't usually eat that much chicken but this looks like a great way to use it up.

Bon Appétit!!!
              65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Yeah!
                I found my recipe elsewhere but that is it.
                It works... And I like it!

I just use fresh cloves of garlic and other herbs in addition to parsley instead of the powders.

Sometimes I also use chicken breasts if that's what I have... I add an egg to make it more sticky if I do this. It still works.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                  We also do Pirates of the Caribbean marathons where we drink rum.
                  My favorite Pirates of the Caribbean game is to drink every time Orlando Bloomin' Onion does something stupid.

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Definitely awesome great job guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                      And I have the coupon for a personal pizza that comes with the game for NES, but it expired 20 years ago...so no threat, there!
                      Last edited by NewGrayMare; 12-27-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Grain free pizza looks like fun. I saw a documentary about UK bands going to New York in the 60s and saying 'It's great, you can get pizzer there'
                        Healthy is the new wealthy.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ances...handnutrition/

Comment

Working...
                        X