Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Darn YOU!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    What do you think mutated those turtles?
    I'm gonna blame Monsanto
    carl's cave

Comment

Oh and that reprogramming thing, it's a trait from your autism. I have it too.
      Good to know! I have yet to completely draw those lines. Those very traits that set me apart, that make me who I am - I still OWN them. Even though I understand now why I talked to animals before I talked to people, and can hear dog whistles and imitate almost every animal sound I hear - it's still me. Even though I know why I can't play team sports, I am still a person who hates football, and that won't change just because I've read about why I don't interpret body language correctly. As tempted as I am to take scissors and try to cut apart my past, childhood, etc. to find the parts of me that aren't stereotypical undiagnosed asperger's, I have to resist for sanity's sake. Not ready yet. On the alert and taking mental notes, and grateful for every insight, yes! Just not ready for the journals and writing, etc. Soon.
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Love it when you talk about asp'. It really is a fascinating topic, seeing how we people are different than one another.
        Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

Haven't eaten pizza since starting this thread! So, like three days? Well, I guess it's a start.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Okay, okay. Still riding this dragon. Had three or four pieces when we fed my in-laws for helping us to move, that was about five days ago, I think? BUT!!! Today the hospital is overflowing with boxes of free pizza and I don't want any of it. I have already learned to identify it as the trash that it is. I ask myself, "Do you want pain, farts, and boils?" while staring it down, and the answer keeps being no.
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I've passed up ALL the free pizza for MONTHS! This beast is conquered. Er, SLAIN be ye olde draggon-kynd!
              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                I've passed up ALL the free pizza for MONTHS! This beast is conquered. Er, SLAIN be ye olde draggon-kynd!
                Sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

Good job man!

Comment

I didnt read this all. Did anyone list the chicken & cheese crust? I havent made it for awhile, but I think it is equal parts cooked chicken breast and cheese through the food processor. That's it! That is the crust!! I think I might have added some Italian seasoning or something. Just press it down onto your pan, and I am sure I baked it first before adding toppings. I don't remember but I do remember that it was awesome!
                    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Yes... this pizza is made on a chicken and cheese crust... and is delicious! (Veggie/goat cheese on top )

I don't make it often... but every once in a while I have an urge and it hits the spot.
                      I posted this in the recipe forum once.
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Pizza sounded so awsome in TMNT, the uk frozen pizza was always a massive disapointment :- crap bread with a suggestion of tomato paste and a thin dusting of cheese
                        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          Yes... this pizza is made on a chicken and cheese crust... and is delicious! (Veggie/goat cheese on top )

I don't make it often... but every once in a while I have an urge and it hits the spot.
                          I posted this in the recipe forum once.
                          What kind of cheese works best for the crust, Cori? Instead of meatza this could be called "chickeeza".

Comment

And I have the coupon for a personal pizza that comes with the game for NES, but it expired 20 years ago...so no threat, there!
                            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I have been severely conditioned, since infancy, to revere pizza as a golden shrine; a soft, sweet reward. The very sight of it gives me a patriotic thud in my chest, my heart skips a beat in anticipation. Not only was it offered to me almost daily throughout my youth at churches, day care, youth events and picnics, etc., but everything in the universe told me to eat it, a lot, and then eat some more. This is one tough umbilicus to slice.
                              Just imagine if you lived in NJ and actually had access to good pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by specsAreGrok View Post
                                Just imagine if you lived in NJ and actually had access to good pizza.
                                You cant fool me. I've seen the TV shows. Nothing good comes outa Jersey

Comment

Working...
                                X