So I have vitilgo, a skin condition that reacts well to 'needling' - punching tiny little pinpricks into the skin. I do this every evening, after that I often apply CO which is supposed to be good for vitiligo. The pricked areas are a little itchy usually, gone in a minute. However, if I do use th CO, the skin gets REALLY itchy, and on my wrist and in the crook of my elbow it looks like a bad allergy test. So, obviously, I stopped the CO. However, does that mean I shouldn't eat it either? I think so, but'd be grateful for suggestions.....
No announcement yet.
Coconut oil allergy?