Non Primal Books that are great tools for success

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Primal Books that are great tools for success

Started reading "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg and really like a lot of what he talks about. Understanding habit and how to change develop habits are a big part of creating a solid foundation for nutrition and exercise. Some very interesting insight into choice or the lack thereof in daily routines. A very interesting read that I think could be useful to anyone trying to help change their lifestyle or their family's lifestyle.

If anyone has any other suggestions please post the book and a bit about why it would be a good read.

I'd like to read that...
    Another book that helps with habits and eating specifically is Judith Beck's Diet Workbook--42 days of changes to make, day by day. She teaches alot of good skills!

Comment

Have you thought about Dean Dwyer's Make Shi(f)t Happen. I found out about it on someone's post around here and thought it was pretty good!
      Height - 5'8"
      SW - 191
      CW - 162
      GW - 155

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I would recommend Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink. It's about the psychology of eating, and quite interesting.
        Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by catholicchick View Post
          Have you thought about Dean Dwyer's Make Shi(f)t Happen. I found out about it on someone's post around here and thought it was pretty good!
          Me too. It was a very quick read but I have to say I cant even recall what it was about!

Comment

Phil Maffetone's Big Books, both the one on health and fitness and the one on endurance training and racing.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
            X